Sunday, August 21, 2011

So I have this blog...

...and I'm not really utilizing it.

BUT NO MORE.

I recently learned that I'm not the only one that coined "Shundere" and I figure it would be a great injustice to just kinda... hog and squat on this blog domain name-thing.

So this is more than likely gonna be an image dump for things I made. I'm not to hip on social media... yet vain enough to hope someone will look at my silly tier list and doodles I make from time to time.

May drop some knowledge on a fetish or two I've picked up...

Any way, lets start this with my latest tier list.

Just pretend Elizabeth doesn't exist for a moment- or not, this can be an
 "interactive" blog. Go on and place Elizabeth where YOU want.

"Slag" is a pretty neato word I picked up somewhere... not sure where.

Maybe the television.

3 comments:

  1. >May drop some knowledge on a fetish or two I've picked up.
    >or two

    Hah, I've lost count at how many you have.

    ReplyDelete